We all have something to change every new year. New lifestyle changes come in mind but the problem is how many of us are able to keep the promises we make to ourselves. In this blog post, I will share with you how you could keep your new year resolution by eating right.
What do the foods you eat do with your brain? No doubt most of them wreck your brain functions and you end up forgetting everything.
LET’S TRY THESE
- Avocados – Although Avocados almost every-time get a bad reputation for their high fat content, it is important to note that these fruits have mono saturated fats which are actually the good kind of fats that help maintain good blood sugar levels and help in making your skin glow. Avocados contain vitamin K and Folate which help in preventing blood clotting in the brain while improving cognitive function (mostly memory and focus). This is why you would need avocados on your journey through your new year resolution (2017)
- Coconut oil – Coconut oil is your best bet this new year. Coconut oil works as a natural anti-inflammatory food (suppresses cells responsible for causing inflammation). It’s been known to help with the memory loss that occurs due to aging and it should help you too with your new year resolution in mind.
- Egg yolk – If you’ve kept away from eating egg yolks because of high cholesterol concerns, there’s good news for you. Further studies have proven that eating eggs had no effect on the cholesterol levels of healthy adults and is actually even better at raising the level of good cholesterol. Egg yolks contain a great amount of Choline that helps in breaking down bethane (A chemical the produces hormone that aid happiness). So you see? Yolks can even make you happy.
- Rosemary – Rosemary contain carsonic acid, one important content of rosemary that helps protect the brain from neurodegeneration. It does this by shielding the brain against chemical free radicals, which are linked to neurodegeneration and strokes.
- Walnuts – It appears eating these nuts can stop you from going nuts. YES! high levels of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals in walnuts also improve mental alertness keeping you alert while you solve your new year resolution puzzle.
- Blueberries – Candies of nature. Blueberries help in reducing stress because of their high levels of gallic acid. These berries should help you feel less stressed while you are trying to change lifestyle.
- Beets – Beets may have had a bad record in wrecking appetite due to some bad recipes but if you have been staying away from beets because of this then you are missing something great. Beets aid in effective blood flow to the brain while getting rid of toxins in the blood. They even boost energy levels and performance. I don’t know why you wont eat them now when you actually need them now more than ever.
- Salmon – omega-3 fatty acids in salmon helps improve brain function and memory. Remove all the clouds in your brain and start your new lifestyle with clear thinking.
- Celery – The taste of celery is something most people have never had a chance to have. Scientists have given strong reason to eat celery. It has been proven to halt memory loss. This should help you stay in touch with the fact that you want to make a major change in your life in 2017.
- Broccoli – Broccoli is the best brain food out there. It contains high levels of Choline and Vitamin K which help in keeping your memory sharp. Remember you don’t want to forget your have a new year resolution to stay glued to.
If you want to keep getting updates like this one, download our Android App for the Google Play Store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adinorkie.stackfid