- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 finely grated onion,
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb medium ground beef
- Lightly oil grill
- heat barbecue to medium.
- Whisk egg in a bowl
- add next 6 ingredients.
- Add any of the “stir-ins” that appeal to you.
- Crumble in beef
- gently mix together using fork.
- Handle the meat as little as possible
- Gently shape mixture into burgers about ¾ inch thick.
- Using your thumb, make a shallow depression in the center of the burgers.
- Place burgers on the grill, close lid&
- Barbecue until the pink color on the inside changes,
- turn it once for about 8 minutes per side.
- Tuck into a warm crusty bun& add your favorite toppings.