Cupcakes are very nice to eat and almost everybody loves them. Here are 3 most amazing cupcake recipes to try at the comfort of your home.
- cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup of softened butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 375f or 190c
- line muffin cups with papers.
- Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Add flour (mixed with baking powder and salt)
- Add milk and beat well.
- stir in vanilla.
- Divide among pans and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
Ice Cream Cupcake
- Softened ice cream
- 3/4 cup of crushed Cookies
- 1/4 cup chocolate shell topping
- Layer softened ice cream into a lined muffin tin and freeze for 25-30 minutes.
- mix crushed cookies with chocolate shell topping,
- Share out over ice cream layer.
- Freeze for an hour,
- Add another layer of ice cream;
- Place in the refrigerator and freeze once againg for about an hour and a half.
- Top with chocolate shell and crushed cookies.
- Give it a final 30 minute freeze.
- Ready to eat.
- 1 1⁄3 cups flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup of
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 dash salt
- 3 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Put cupcake liner in muffin tin
- sieve the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa and salt.
- beat together the butter and sugar in another bowl.
- Then add the eggs and beat well then mix in the vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture with the milk to the sugar and beat well
- Spoon batter into the muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake for 16 to 20 minutes oven,
- Allow to cool.
- Enjoy your cupcake