CURRIED CHICKEN BALLS
(3 oz.) of softened cream cheese
2 tbsp. orange marmalade
2 tsp. curry powder
3/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
3 c. finely minced cooked chicken
3 tbsp. minced green onion
3 tbsp. minced celery
1 c. finely chopped toasted almonds
- Put orange marmalade, softened cream cheese, curry powder, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Beat until ingredients are completely mixed and smooth.
- Put chicken, onion and celery into the mixture and stir.
- Shape into balls and roll in almonds
- Cover and put in refrigerator until firm
- Serve and enjoy.