Try this cake recipe out on a Sunday afternoon. Really delicious.
- 1 table spoon of Flour
- 300g of Egg
- 300g of sugar
- 400g of Butter
- 400g of Dark chocolate couverture
- Prepare your cake pan
- Place baking paper in the bottom of the pan
- Cut the dark couverture chocolate into pieces into a large bowl
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Make sure it doesn’t burn
- Pour hot butter onto the couverture chocolate.
- whisk until chocolate is fully melted and mixed with butter
- Add sugar and mix
- Beat eggs in a separate bowl.
- Add eggs to chocolate and mix very well
- Add the sifted flour
- With a spatula, mix in ingredients that stick at the side of the bowl
- bake in pre-heated oven for 35 minutes at 170C
- After baking, allow to cool
- Cut into desirable size
- Serve and enjoy.